Re: Re: [Protux-devel] First Approach Revised

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] First Approach Revised
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:01:31 -0300

> Luciano, you don't advance an opinion about the 'First approach' stuff.
> What do you think, can/would you put this stuff on the protux page?

I did send a evaluation about First Aproache. Maybe some way
this email didnt reach the mail list (it happening during the
migration for sf lists to gnu lists)

I basilcy made some comments about the representation of JMB action and
some other minor details. Any way, I will locate the email and resend it

> So we/I could announce this 'tutorial' at some places like
> http://www.djcj.org/LAU/quicktoots/

that would be great :-)

> BTW:
> Some news where to  put the Protux homepage since savannah don't have PHP
> support? David?

Well on this we have a point. The savannah administration is pretty easy, and
have
a great visibility to the project (you can even find it already on google). If
we
put somewhere else, we loose visibility (check about groslhalight.com, I added
it
several times on yahoo and google, but they just dont put on their database,
and it cannot be
found yet on searches)

The question is.. do we really need php ? Of course that would be great, but at
the cost
to loose savannah visibility, I dont think that is worth enough. Maybe we could
just
use css to make a good appearance of site, but using only static page (that for
most time
it is just we need)