[Protux-devel] About Super Mustache

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] About Super Mustache
Date: 03 Jan 2003 20:16:38 -0200

Personally, Luciano

I really don't like those programs that have the ability of being
everything in just one place. I think it would be much cooler to have
seperate projects for each of the huge list that you mentioned that you
wanted Mustache to do. . . These programs tend to be horrible at all of
the things they aim to be. . .

I personally think it would be much easier, and definately allow
especialization if we had it as a "Mustux Music Suite" which would
include seperate Programs for all of the functions that you mentioned.
And then make them interdependent. ..

Besides, Finale is not that great. Lilypond is soooo much cooler!!! :-)
and its Free Software!

Think about this possibility. . .
Fabio
PS: I'm going out to buy a Sound-Card on Monday!!! Then I just have to
install ALSA on my computer, and I can go back to testing again. . . BTW
Martin, Thanks for the suggestion!