Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:16:34 +0100

On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 01:24:23 +0000
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> I tried to SAVE AS the untitled project as another name "TEST"  to check
> if a new directory "TEST" would appear under protuxproject, but I still
> got the message "Project Copying not implemented yet"  (the popup window)
>

> am I doing somthing wrong ?

ok, i just commited it ;-)
SAVE AS is really slow if the project is big (and it doesn't even need to be
big... 50MB is already very slow)...
I'll try to improve it by using QDataStream on the QFile, cause for the moment
the whole job is done with QFile's getch() and putch() !

BTW, many operation in ProjectManager segfaults when a song is either playing
or recording... should add a check to detect that.

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc