Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:06:16 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

but i don't think that's a good idea. I prefer that the PM checks the
song's status, and decides if it can perform the requested command or not.

I think you are right, but I cant figure out a action that could usefull in PM
while playing/recording....

For the moment i think there is only 'remove', as long as you don't delete the currently loaded project. But also 'save', so you can change the title or the engineer while playing back...

But with time there will probably be more stuff which can make sense to perform while playing back...

Beside that a flag somewhere in Project or in Song to tell if the project/song has been modified since last saving would be nice.

/Martin