Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:29:55 +0000

I noticed that there is no way to check if a Song is playing or recording.
I am adding a get_status() function with can return this

Song::ARMED
Song::RECORDING
Song::PLAYING
Song::RENDERING

so you can use it to avoid PM problems..

you can call it from Interface class by calling
project->get_current_song()->get_status()

I will commit in some minutes

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist