Re: [Protux-devel] Untitled Project

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Untitled Project
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:32:16 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 08.01.03 14:42:59:
> Fabio dos Santos wrote:
>
> >Martin,
> >
> >You said exactly what I was thinking, with all words, not one missing!!!
> >
> >:-)
> >
> >Which reminds me. We should not forget to implement a "Close Project". I
> >don't actually have studio recording experience (as a tecnician), but I
> >do know that you switch from one project to the other without actually
> >closing the program. Besides, If I was a tecnition, I wouldn't want to
> >project open while I was away from the computer (people might mess it
> >up!), and thinking that protux, like GNU/Linux, will be very stable, you
> >won't have to close Protux very many times when its ready for mass
> >usage!!!. . . So you should be able to close projects as well...

Hhhmm.... I think we need a 'close project' option only when protux is able to
have several projects opened at the same time. RFC

> another important feature for prodution use, especially live recording
> (concerts): a keyboard lock feature.
> i think of a hard jmb action like <<KK>>, when this action is performed,
> you can make everything on the keyboard and nothing happens untill you
> perform again that hard action. Of course will locked, protux keeps
> running and continues the task it was doing, like playing back or recording.

This seems to be a good idea.

greetings
Reinhard
PREMIERE exklusiv bei WEB.DE: 3 Monate gratis + d-box-1 ab 1 Euro
Online solange der Vorrat reicht! http://premiere.web.de/?mc=999937&lp=2