Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:31:47 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 08.01.03 11:22:33:
> by the way, i'd like to be able to close the PM using <ESC>, as well as the
> other windows...

I was able to do this (yesterday evening at home).

btw - the <ESC> feature was temporary disabled by Luciano because of an
internal conflict, but I can't remember the details :-(

And this is the reason why the PM window don't have a 'close button' or
something like that .... ;-)

greetings
Reinhard
VCard - noch nie gehort? Dann schaun Sie mal rein bei WEB.DE FreeMail.
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021155