Re: [Protux-devel] how to go on during 0.16.x and 0.17.x

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] how to go on during 0.16.x and 0.17.x
Date: 18 Jan 2003 15:32:55 -0200

Hey Martin,

One of the ideas that we had that would be really interesting in Protux
would be diferent mouse cursors depending on what action you are taking.
The visual Feedback would be very helpful. but I would imagine with
would give some work, especially because we would need to decide how
these mouse cursors would react to which actions. . . .

Anyway, that is a nice improvement, along with the LCD, that could take
place in the following versions of Protux. . . .

UMHO.
Fabio.