Re: [Protux-devel] how to go on during 0.16.x and 0.17.x

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] how to go on during 0.16.x and 0.17.x
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:28:30 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

One of the ideas that we had that would be really interesting in Protux
would be diferent mouse cursors depending on what action you are taking.
The visual Feedback would be very helpful. but I would imagine with
would give some work, especially because we would need to decide how
these mouse cursors would react to which actions. . . .

this is true, and it is on our plans. But since it is not a urgent point (Bus
routing, Mixer, TTD and duplex are more critical questions right now)
we might work on this only after 0.20

yeah, it's a good idea, and i'd be interessted in working on it, but i don't think that this is the right moment to start it.

For the moment i'm still working on autostuff macros for libmustux and qt detection, so we won't need admin/ directory anymore. i think most of it is done, there is only lots of cleanup to do and some minor problems to fix... then i think i'll be ready to release an autotoolized mustache so that other people can test it, before it's applied on libmustux and Protux.

After that there are 3 main point i think it could work on:
- move to the new MustuxGlobalProperties class and implement the LastProject stuff (so the last project is opened on startup) - PM: i think it will be time to move to the next tab to see what needs to be done there - There seems to be several qt-layout problems, so that resizing doesn't work well, and protux doesn't accomodate well to different screen sizes...

/Martin