[Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:19:20 -0200

I have some propositons about Mustux Project maintenance. All them are easy to
solve
so if you want have some fun, please feel free to work on them.

1 - Creating a Mustux Project Logo (we aint got any !)

2 - Improving Mustux Website, maybe with more information, and arguments
pro-JMB , putting Mustux Applications screenshots, links and so on.

3 - Offering libmustux downloads in mustux web site

4 - Creating Mustux mail lists ( I believe that address@hidden and
address@hidden are enough

5 - changing the CVS module name in svannah from mustuxlib to libmustux  ( past
garbage...) . I dont know how to do this, but maybe savannah team
may help us

6 - Putting some annedotes on how excessive clicking on application sucks :-) .
I've got some of them (hehe

7 - Writing articles and try to send them to websites, such Linuxtoday,
slashdot, and so on... maybe they find our new way to think human-computer
interfacing interesting ( did you know there are master degree tesis on
university on human computer interfacing ? :-)

--

Best Regards

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist