Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:55:29 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

That's what I meant, but I had KDoc in mind, not doxygen (is that difficult to learn ?)

no, the basics are quite easy, and you can generate man pages, latex and html documents and more.

example:

/*!
* \brief a short explanation of the function for the summary
*
* A longer more detailed explanation
*
* \param myParam you can describe the parameters
* \todo there is still a lot to do for this
* \bugs crashes sometimes
*/
void calculate(float myParam)
{
}

of course you don't need to put all of these... you can put only the brief description, only the long, none... there are also lot's of additional commands, for inserting pictures, crossreference other functions and so on...
http://www.doxygen.org

/Martin