Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:21:57 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 16.01.03 23:17:23:

> I have some propositons about Mustux Project maintenance. All them are easy
> to solve
> so if you want have some fun, please feel free to work on them.
>
> 1 - Creating a Mustux Project Logo (we aint got any !)

I asked a friend ... maybe he will try it.

> 2 - Improving Mustux Website, maybe with more information, and arguments
> pro-JMB , putting Mustux Applications screenshots, links and so on.

Maybe you should revise the old programming tutorial too?

> 3 - Offering libmustux downloads in mustux web site

We could adopt the layout of the protux page by simply changing the colors?

> 4 - Creating Mustux mail lists ( I believe that address@hidden and
> address@hidden are enough

I could do this tomorrow.
So we can continue talking about that topics ;-)

> 6 - Putting some annedotes on how excessive clicking on application sucks :-)
> . I've got some of them (hehe

:-))

> 7 - Writing articles and try to send them to websites, such Linuxtoday,
> slashdot, and so on... maybe they find our new way to think human-computer
> interfacing interesting ( did you know there are master degree tesis on
> university on human computer interfacing ? :-)

Also the programming tutorial could be announced on quicktoots page?

greetings
Reinhard
Nur ein Zuhause im Internet: Verwalten Sie alle Ihre E-Mail-Adressen
einfach bei WEB.DE FreeMail! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021124