Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding general Mustux Project issues
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:16:42 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

1 - Creating a Mustux Project Logo (we aint got any !)

I asked a friend ... maybe he will try it.

So did I to Marcio Enrico.. if we got many, better for us :-)

2 - Improving Mustux Website, maybe with more information, and arguments
pro-JMB , putting Mustux Applications screenshots, links and so on.

Maybe you should revise the old programming tutorial too?

That old tutorial was written for old 0.11 0.12 libmustux, which does not work
anymore.
So we could put the libmustux API instead, but for this I will need to work a
little on it. Maybe for later ?

why not documentating the code directly with doxygen, so that the API can be generated from the code ?

/Martin