[Protux-devel] About the Manual

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] About the Manual
Date: 21 Jan 2003 21:54:57 -0200

Guys,

I've started working on the Manual again.  It would be nice if everyone
could actually see what I am doing. I was writing it in HTML, but I
figured Latex is a bit better, because it does many things that HTML
cannot do. Besides they have these facilities to turn Latex to HTML, ti
shouldn  be hard, if we really really wanted to.

BUT, I think it would be prudent to put it as a CVS module of Protux, so
everyone can change, and correct it, and download the source if they
want. It would make my life much easier. The problem is that I don't
know how to use it (I imagine its not that hard) I'll learn the basics
reading those tutorials we can find on the internet.

can we make the User's Guide a module of the Protux project?
RFC.
Fabio.