Re: [Protux-devel] Manual

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Manual
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:34:28 -0200

nononono....please, this a personal request.. avoid LaTeX...

I cant give good reasons for that, but maybe this is good ones

1) For a windoze user, trying to migrate to GNU/Linux, he will have a lot of
problems if he wants to read the users guide bofore migrating

2) HTML is much more de-facto formats. There are many frontend for them
and they are easiar for everyone to modify

3) LaTeX forces me to have latex fonts installed, the very latex and some
other stuff, sometimes hard to install ( example, lilypond still sucks on my
system because of conflict with latex fonts)