Re: [Protux-devel] Manual

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Manual
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:46:53 +0100

Fabio dos Santos wrote:

Guys,

I'm going to try to put the latex stuff in a /doc directory.
I'll it in a dir called userguide inside /doc, and I'll put the latex
sources in there. . . how about that?

SPECS can go there do. We could probably try to format it in Latex too.
That would not be too hard. Does everyone know how to use LaTeX

for specs i don't think it's important to have it in LaTeX. But for the userguide it would be nice... i began a short map of all JMB actions (not a tutorial, but rather a 'reminder' in form of a small poster), that could go there too once it's done.

we could even have ./configure check if latex/dvips is installed, and in this case compile it !

/Martin