Re: [Protux-devel] Re: Buffered micro view

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Re: Buffered micro view
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:50:34 -0300

I thought it was a Linux problem. But it is indeed a good idea.

Let just remember that there is a "optimization" phase for protux, after 0.30
release
I am trying to follow the paradigm : make it work then make it work better, so
we avoid
to spend time on optimizating stuff when we dont have already all basic stuff
we need even pre-coded.

Anyway, I believe that that would be anought to work on Audio class to perform
such streams, by improving the read_audio_frag / write_audio_frag methods.