Re: [Protux-devel] *** Mustux is not installed ... problem is back

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] *** Mustux is not installed ... problem is back
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:01:20 +0200

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:28:57 +0200 (CEST)
"Remon Sijrier" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is also true for me :-(
>
> Long time, everything went well, after the last commit (by Luciano) to
> 0.18 (~12 days ago) I had the same problem. Thought I did something wrong.
>
> Remon
>
> > Hi .... maybe especially Martin ;-)
> >
> > I tried to install the stable 0.18 release (on my other machine), but the
> > old
> > problem is back.

i just regenerated all autotool files, so i hope that it will work now...

tell me if it works.

i'm sorry that i'm not so active for the moment but i'm again in the army so
there is not much time left to code...
but the praf tool is going on even if it is slowly...

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch