[Protux-devel] Still segfault problems...

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Still segfault problems...
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:13:37 +0200

Luciano,

Last test with protux did again crash it. I made a _very_ long recording (~ 3
hours) and protux crashes on the following:

After the recording stops, peakfile is created and while creating,
peak::update_progress is called via a QTimer.
It calls AudioClip::set_progress, where the progress value is updated to the
newest value. And there it segfaults!

My C++ knowledge is grmbl,

*sigh*

I really don't know what the problem is :-(

Can you have a look at it, as it is defenately something C++ related, or
routine related. Current implementation has a shortcomming I think.

If you find a possible caus of the problem, please let me know!

Thanks,

Remon