[Protux-devel] BusMonitor

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:03:15 +0200

Wow a new task :-)

But there are some things not completely clear to me:

- I thought the trackPanel was meant to have a busMonitor(VU meter) for the
bus it is capturing/playing for?
- If _ALL_ busses are placed in a movable window, what kind of a window should
it be? (Dialog, plain QWidget, or...)
- How to display the VU meters. Like the current implementation, or....?
- Should the window be dockable in the busBox, or is the busBox removed and
used for something else?

Just some thoughts I don't know an answer for...

Greets,

Remon