Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:14:10 +0200

Hi,

>yeap, it could be this way. it would be good. I have an old code from earlier
>protux, I could appy on BusMonitor
>if you want. It makes the vu continuous and color-scaled.

Isn't it still (commented) in the code? Or do you mean something else. If so,
sure upload it then I can use it.

*sigh* I'm getting to much used to the JMB. So instead of selecting my new
mail and moving it to my protux folder, I deleted it! :-(

So, thanks for your explenation about trackpanels, and I think I've the clue
about the multiple mixer stuff, but there's still a bug in this stuff. I'm
just not able to start more mixers at once. (P.S. is this due I've only 1
in / out ? which are used by ALL tracks in ALL Songs?)

Ehm, about the BusMonitor. Does it make sense to have it in a seperate window?
It's something I dislike in other sound apps. that the "busmonitor cq mixer"
is always on top and _before_ your waveforms. I'm always moving it here and
there, because it's just there were I'm working or want to look. Permanent
integration in the busbox is fine for me.(Keep the dockable window in mind
when you think about this :-), its just not always that handy.. ) RFC on this
please...

Greets,

Remon