[Protux-devel] help.txt updated (but not finished yet)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] help.txt updated (but not finished yet)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:40:31 +0100

Hi,

I updated the help.txt a bit, maybe this was something for somebody else to be
done, but don't worry it's still not finished.

I added all missing actions, and updated the actions which were changed. Also
grouped it a bit.

I hopefully can release 0.20.1 within a week or so, and after looking at the
help text, I realized that it couldn't be released with such an outdated help
file!

Greetings,

Remon