Re: [Protux-devel] help.txt updated (but not finished yet)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] help.txt updated (but not finished yet)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:21:55 +0100

Yes, thats indeed the plan. But if I can fix Reinhard's problems this week,
then I'll upload it with those fixes. If not, then I probably upload it
somewhere next week. (Monday or Tuesday)

I'm getting less feedback then I hoped for, but this can also mean that protux
_is_ stable ;-P

Greetings,

Remon