Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding Release Coordination

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Regarding Release Coordination
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:21:44 -0200

> only got 1 feedback from a user till now :-(  )

I believe this is a marketing problem, not a development problem, hehe

protux is usable enough to catch community attention. The problem is that we
are hardly mentioned . We should get some review at linuxapps, linuxtoday,
wherever ... But Audio tools are a very specific area, and maybe we should
look for more specilized websites...

just for curiosity.. libmustux 0.19.9 is on mandrake9.2 distro.. but no
protux! it does not make sense....