Re: [Protux-devel] Savannah is Back!!

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Savannah is Back!!
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:23:03 +0100

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:42:20 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Please begin making your GPG keys.
>
> what IS these , and how do we do this (in lame language please) ?

cf my other mail...

> BTW, I regenerated my ssh protocol2 keys and uploaded into savannah, but
> still
> cannot commit/update

previously savannah used ssh protocol 1, so you may still have 2 lines in your
.ssh/config file telling ssh to use protocol 1... you have to remove these two
lines.
additionally you'll have to upload your keys including the leading ssh-dss

> do I need the GPG keys to be able to commit/upload ?

no, not yet, but this feature will be implemented soon, so anyway you'll need a
GPG key.

hope that helps

/Martin