Re: [Protux-devel] Savannah is Back!!

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Savannah is Back!!
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:24:29 -0200

> cf my other mail...

Sorry, I have read it, but could not make gpa run at my machine.. do you have
a simple command line example of gpg to generate the key ? I tried, but it
asks something like "go ahead, type the message"... what message ?

> > BTW, I regenerated my ssh protocol2 keys and uploaded into savannah, but
> > still cannot commit/update
>
> previously savannah used ssh protocol 1, so you may still have 2 lines in
> your .ssh/config file telling ssh to use protocol 1... you have to remove
> these two lines. additionally you'll have to upload your keys including the
> leading ssh-dss

I've done, and re-generated the keys, and re-uploaded. now waiting for
savannah cronjob.

Thanks

--
Best Regards