pspp-dev

Re: FSF directory

From: P.C.J.G. Brunier
Subject: Re: FSF directory
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 11:18:35 +0100

Hi,

I will post a change to the directory maintainers.

Weak prerequisites:
libplot
Build preequisites:
GNU gmp, libgsl

Is this right? This is what I experienced while compiling PSPP.

Patrick

John Darrington wrote:
Patrick,

Maybe you could also take ownership of keeping
http://directory.fsf.org/pspp.html up to date.

There are several urls there which I need updating, including:

* Source tarball (should be alpha.gnu.org)

* Documentation (that link is currently broken)

* 'Weak prerequisites' (we now also depend on libgsl and libplot)

* I dunno if Ben wants his personal email cited as the `help list'
  address.

* Similarly, perhaps `Maintainers' and `Developers' should point to
  somewhere appropriate on Savannah.

J'