pspp-dev

Website is updated

From: P.C.J.G. Brunier
Subject: Website is updated
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:52:34 +0100

Hi Ben, John and the others,

Everything is updated on the PSPP pages. Take a look. Including the manual. Compiling the sources did the trick indeed. texi2html worked fine from that moment. I've decided to go for a more GNU standard approach. Using the gendocs.sh script gives everybody the possibility to download the manual the way they like. Hopefully you agree with that. If you don't...no problem...I will do it the pure HTML way.

Other wishes from John and thoughts from me:
*Contributor page:
Are the projectmembers on Savannah all the main contributors? Do you have a list and description of the old ones?
*Getting started guide:
Nice idea....I've started PSPP today...I definitly need a getting started guide. Can somebody write one?
*List of (un)supported commands/features:
Nice idea....Can somebody write them down or give me a hint howto obtain them?
*Examples. Showing all the wonderful things PSPP can do.
Nice idea....Can somebody write something down?
*Logo. I will try to create a nice and simple one for PSPP.
*Layout. I will try to create a better layout...same content.

Patrick

Ben Pfaff wrote:
address@hidden writes:

Both texi2html and makeinfo complain about version.texi
*** Can't find version.texi, skipping at /usr/bin/texi2html line 3662,
<FH001> line 57.
Version.texi isn't in CVS

I believe that version.texi is generated by the Makefiles.  If
you configure the source tree, then run `make' in doc/, it should
appear.