pspp-dev

Re: Membership request for group PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Membership request for group PSPP
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:00:13 -0800

"P.C.J.G. Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

> Before I'm going to commit the changes to CVS I want my work approved.
> Can you take a look at: The address I will send you seperatly.
>
> That's the changed website.
> Let me know what you think about it and what needs to be changed.

It looks pretty good to me.  I noticed one misspelling on the
main page: "feautures".

I see one more thing I'd like to rephrase.  On the "help wanted"
page could you remove the sentence with my name in it?  The next
sentence could just start out as "We" I guess.  (In general I
don't want to give the impression that I'm sole author anymore,
because there are now multiple active contributors.)

Regarding the trouble you had with texi2html, do you think it
would be better to use `makeinfo --html'?  Either one should
produce acceptable HTML output, so it is a matter of which one
works better for you.

Thanks,

Ben.
--
"It was then I realized how dire my medical situation was.  Here I was,
 a network admin, unable to leave, and here was someone with a broken