pspp-dev

RE: Configure: "Cannot compute sizeof(short)" on Solaris v 9

From: DeBerry, Marshall
Subject: RE: Configure: "Cannot compute sizeof(short)" on Solaris v 9
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:16:22 -0400

Yeah, I've been trying to pass it all sorts of different options as to
where to find that library with no luck so far. I'm sure there is some
sort of override that can be done to configure to say "go *here* and
look for this library" but I'm missing something so far.
Any other ideas feel free to post.
  Thanks,
     Marshall