pspp-dev

Re: Configure: "Cannot compute sizeof(short)" on Solaris v 9

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: Configure: "Cannot compute sizeof(short)" on Solaris v 9
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:53:06 +0000

I have gsl in a nonstandard location, but after fiddling
some, I found I could not load ANY shared lib at run-time,
except those in standard locations. The machine I'm on is
quirky (e.g., I'm supposed to build only in /tmp), so my
trouble is probably caused by me rather than pspp.

-Jason

--
address@hidden