pspp-dev

RE: Configure: "Cannot compute sizeof(short)" on Solaris v 9

From: DeBerry, Marshall
Subject: RE: Configure: "Cannot compute sizeof(short)" on Solaris v 9
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:21:56 -0400

Ben,
  I've got gsl in /usr/local/lib, with all the appropriate symlinks to
the libgsl library that are created when gsl is installed.
   Perhaps there is something with configure?  I've tried re'gining the
configure file using autoconf from configure.ac to see if that would
make a difference, but nothng changed there.
  I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking.

 Marshall