pspp-dev

I Need a Chapter Number for The GUI Help Chapter

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: I Need a Chapter Number for The GUI Help Chapter
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I'm at that stage where I'm fine tuning the texinfo file, and would like to ask what chapter number it would be.
The Help file describes every single aspect of the GUI interface: every menu item with an example of every statistical function, general formating and editing, tool bar, status bar ect...

Again, sorry for the long absence without notice. It's a long story that I'd rather not have be google searchable.

Regards,

Selma