pspp-dev

Re: I Need a Chapter Number for The GUI Help Chapter

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: I Need a Chapter Number for The GUI Help Chapter
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 06:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'll incorporate your comments into the chapter as well and remove all those @example tags. Sorry, I misunderstood what that reprented. Just to clairfy; in order to make it easier to read I used @emph for buttons and dialogue labels some of the sentences... This has the effect of italicizing. Is this ok or should I use different tags? I felt that since it's a gui with the @code might not be approriate for button labels. I know that variables should be italicized though.

Thanks

Selma