pspp-dev

Update on chapter

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Update on chapter
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Attached is the latest version (I suppose the emails act as cloud storage too)  but I still have more formatting to do ie @quote around "Note:" ect..  but so far , I've corrected some of the sentences that were too long, removed the word "you" from most of the text, and have put sentences onto separated lines.

With regards to examples, I've removed all @example and instead reference a node followed by an unnumbered sub section called Example; this way you can reference any of the examples from elsewhere if you choose.

There is still more to do such as inserting images, and fine tuning the layout, which I'll get on with now.

Selma