pspp-users

Re: pspp crashing-Windows version psppire.exe 0.7.8-g997322

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp crashing-Windows version psppire.exe 0.7.8-g997322
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 07:28:39 +0000

Hi Jill,

A number of people have reported similar problems, but none of the developers
has been able to reproduce them.

Could you help us by:

1. Downloading Harry's latest windows build from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/
   and see if the problem still exists on that version.

2. If it does, please post the exact syntax that you use to provoke the crash.
If it
   uses a .sav file or any other external files, then please send that along
too.

Thanks.