qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2

From: Sami Haahtinen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:03:34 +0200

J. Mayer wrote:
On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 22:11, Sami Haahtinen wrote:
Has anyone successfully tried the combination of qemu and OS/2.

but it crashes while executing code on disk1

I just finished building from CVS, and my execution fails in disk1 too.

I only try from floppies, because my CDROM isn't bootable.

I believe that merlin (Warp4) should be bootable, but booting fails.

What version are you trying to execute ?

I'm trying to run Merlin (warp 4), with the current stable qemu things fail before the top left OS/2 logo and with CVS build it fails in disk1.

Regards, Sami