qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Performances on Mac OS X

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Performances on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:13:21 -0300

Still, there are the graphic routines (which are *painfully slow* when
it goes to VESA mode; console is rather zippy!) and I'm positive the
compiler can optimize FP instructions with SSE or something and/or
reorder/reschedule/etc the instructions in order to ameliorate cache
hits and whatnot.

I still believe it's not a complete waste of time.

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis