qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] BeOS/Zeta eats 100% cpu time

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] BeOS/Zeta eats 100% cpu time
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:36:25 -0300

That one is simple: you're booting in either monochrome or VESA mode,
because there's no native accelerated driver for the videocard QEMU
emulates, and BeOS does indeed use 100% CPU in this case. I don't know
what are the details under the hood, but this is a known fact.

You could try compiling QEMU with MingW instead of cygwin, as it
should work out of the box and the toolchain setup is not as
complicated or lenghty.

cheers,

--
"Dealing with failure is easy: Work hard to improve. Success is also
easy to handle: You've solved the wrong problem. Work hard to improve"