qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI

From: Joe Lee
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:05:25 -0400

Daniel, thanks for your info and comments below. I really like the concept and work being done with virt-manager using the libvirt API.
Question:
Is the virt-manager project run by Redhat or yourself?
In what OS platform will virt-manager run under (Windows, Linux, OS-X) - Essentially, how cross-platform is it?
-joe