qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Makefile question

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Makefile question
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:55:23 -0500

Robert Riebisch wrote:
"C.W. Betts" wrote:

I have made a patch that uses windres to identify the version number
of the app.  The patch is in the attachments.  Perhaps you can get
some pointers from it.

I already knew your patch, but as nobody committed it to the SVN
repository there seems to be "something wrong" with it.

I hadn't seen the patch previously. Other than the comments I just posted, it looks fine.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Anthony? Johannes?

Robert Riebisch