qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG on PowerPC arch

From: Salvatore Lionetti
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG on PowerPC arch
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:53:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Hollis,

please excuse me, but i can't release my firmware (based on OSE)
If you agree, i'd like to
- catch svn status to test emac for my 405 based board, custom fw
- compile a linux kernel for ppc405 cpu, with emac driver
(i've trying eCos but no emac driver :(0)

For first step actually have some pb with proxy script.
The second one is not strictly depend on me, but 'm very glad if anybody do it.
Moreover emac driver in our custom firmware only used reversed mii, and is not
well written code!  so however i'd like to use another os.
Moreover the emac device is tested only with such driver so i expect some pb
during porting, so excuse in advance if some pb could arise.

Have a good day
Salvatore