qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QOMification of AXI streams

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QOMification of AXI streams
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:25:21 +1000

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 15:57 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:

> I think pci_* wrappers is the right thing to do in the short term (and
> probably
> long term too).

Oh I agree absolutely. Same for vio, I'll do some wrappers. One
remaining question is where do the barriers go in that scheme...

I'll figure something out for now, again, goal is purely to have a
stable device interface, we can rip the guts of the implementation out
for something better. I'll try to spend time on that today (it's HARD to
work while looking after a sick 3 yrs old :-)

Cheers,
Ben.