qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] The state of testing

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] The state of testing
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:14:46 +0100

  Hi,

>> I don't think we have *any* regular autotest coverage for master, have
>> we?
>
> ^ Yes, there is coverage. There's a daily job called sanity that takes
> about 2.5 hours, that builds the latest kvm.git and installs it in the
> host, then reboots the box, builds the latest qemu master and runs:

Oh, good.  I guess it would be a good idea to send reports to
qemu-devel, maybe a weekly status or mails on regressions simliar to the
buildbot build failures.  So people (a) aware that the service exists in
the first place and (b) get informed that something broke which should
be fixed.

cheers,
  Gerd