Re: [Qexo-general] XqlServlet

From: Ivelin Ivanov
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] XqlServlet
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:51:06 -0600

Following your advise I made one small step ahead in the desired direction.

I attach the XqlServlet source along with the webapp binaries for your
reference.
test.xql works fine
test2.xql and testservlet.xql break with exceptions which I cannot
understand.
Maybe you can give me further direction.

Ivelin