Re: [Qexo-general] XqlServlet

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] XqlServlet
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:29:36 -0800

Ivelin Ivanov wrote:
I attach the XqlServlet source along with the webapp binaries for your
reference.
test.xql works fine
test2.xql and testservlet.xql break with exceptions which I cannot
understand.
Maybe you can give me further direction.

I'm not an expert on Tomcat, and it's been a while since I did
anything special with it.  So you 'll have to say how I'm
supposed to test this.

I have Tomcat 4.0, and unzip webapp.zip into /opt/Tomcat/webapps.
(Btw it might be set to avoid sending 5MB attachments to the
mailing list.)  I remove an old copy of /opt/Tomcat/lib/kawa.jar,
and start up Tomcat.  Trying:
http://localhost:8080/webapp/servlet/testservlet
I get:

Exception Report:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot allocate servlet instance for path /webapp/servlet/testservlet
        at org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)

Root Cause:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: gnu/mapping/Binding
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(Unknown Source)

I assume I did something wrong.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/