RE: [Qexo-general] How to use fn:input()

From: Denis Goeury
Subject: RE: [Qexo-general] How to use fn:input()
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:10:09 -0500

Hi Per,

Thanks for your answer. Here is what I would like to do.

I have currently a large J2EE application which is heavily XML based.
The next step in this application's life is to replace all the code in
charge of combining different parts of XML with something more elegant,
powerful and easier to maintain. XQuery seems to be the solution, am I
right?

That's why I would like to find a way to bind multiple XML sources to
one query and produce one document as the result of the query. Is there
a way to do that with your current implementation or is it still too
early?

Denis Goeury