Re: [Qexo-general] How to use fn:input()

From: Ivelin Ivanov
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] How to use fn:input()
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:43:32 -0600

All other implementations that I've looked at (Oracle, MS, X-Hive) do not
deal with input.
They serve db queries.

Denis, look at a recent message and cast your vote on the proposed
implementation of
document(item, node*) node* and input(), which allows xql scripts to talk to
each other in a web environment.

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/qexo-general/2003-01/msg00053.html

-=Ivelin=-