Re: [Quilt-dev] Time for a new release?

From: Josh Boyer
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Time for a new release?
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:01:02 -0500

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 16:35 +0200, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> > Are there other pending issues? If you know of any, please let us know
> > and I'll try to help.
>
> I'm not aware of anything else.

What about my quilt drop command?

No, I'm just kidding.  It needs some work.  As much as I'd like to
include it, it opens up development directions that I just don't have
time to work on.

If someone wants a command that does exactly what I proposed, I could
clean that up more.  But if there is no demand for it, I'd rather leave
it out.

I look forward to the next release.

josh