Re: [Quilt-dev] Time for a new release?

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Time for a new release?
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:52:24 +0200 (CEST)

[Andreas Gruenbacher]
> I would like to try reproducing a potential bug in pop first; it may turn
> out to be something outside quilt though.

Maybe I can help if you tell us what we are looking for?

[Andreas Gruenbacher]
> Maybe we can get the few pending things done and then bump the version
> number?

I don't have anything left on my side (nothing that I would want to be
part of the next release, at least). Peter Williams just submitted a
patch for a new quilt command but it seems you had a few objections so
it will need rework and possibly discussion, so it might be wiser to
delay its inclusion until after the version bump. Are there other
pending issues? If you know of any, please let us know and I'll try to
help.

Thanks,